Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aila's 1 Year Check Up



We went to the doctor's office today for Aila's 1 year check up. Here are her stats:
Weight: 17 lbs which put her in the 2%
Height: 27 1/4 inches which put her in the 4%
Head Circumference: 17 inches which put her in the 5%

The doctor was very happy with her weight gain because she is back on the chart again. I have been telling everyone to pray that she would be atleast 17 lbs and that is what she weighed exactly! Only 2 more lbs until she can be in a front facing car seat!

Then the doctor was asking me questions about how she is doing and he said, "And I see she is walking great" and I explained that she had taken a few steps and he said, "No, look." And I looked and she was just walking around the room like she has been doing it all along! What a little show off! I am hoping that she will do it again when she wakes up from her nap but her little legs might be sore from her shots.

Over all, she is healthy! Praise God for that!!!

No comments: