Monday, August 3, 2009

Blessed

Doug and I had these old pots and pans for cooking. Recently the bottoms of the pots had started completely flaking off! I know gross!!! We had to throw most of them away and we only had one good pot left. Well my mom had bought this awesome set of pots from a garage sale and she never ended up using them. She asked me if I wanted them last week and I almost started jumping up and down! What perfect timing! She also gave me all of the old VHS tapes I loved to watch as a kid. Now I can watch Shirley Temple and Pippy Long Stocking with Aila when she gets older : ) She also had some dollar store goodies for the kids. It felt like Christmas. Thanks mom for Christmas in July! We have been cooking up a storm with those awesome pots, I have already watched two Shirley Temple movies, Aila has worn her butterfly headband twice this week and Logan loves his Bible flash cards!



And that is not all.... I am getting a new camera! I have wanted one forever but I could never justify spending money on one. My camera is about 6 years old and is very slow to take pictures. I also have to put in a new set of batteries about every 2 weeks. I only post the good pictures on my blog but more than half turn out blurry or with the people looking like ghosts. Most peoples cell phones these days can take a higher resolution picture than my camera. LOL Well this week Doug helped our friend DJ and he made some extra money so (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) I am getting a new camera!!! I can't wait for it to get here! It produces images with 10.1 megapixals and has 7.0 optical zoom. And the best part is that it has a rechargable battery that can be charged in less than 2 hours. Wahooey! I am litterally doing a happy dance as I type. Check it out:

No comments: