Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aila's Bday

For Aila's bday we started the morning off with opening a present. Sometimes when people give us old toys that their kids have outgrown I set a few aside in our garage to wrap up as presents for holidays and such. I think the toy we wrapped for Aila used to belong to my cousin Marisa. Logan had no problem helping his siter open her present. Aila seemed more interested in Logan's crown. I made a princess crown for Aila out of foil and Logan decided he wanted a crown too so I found the one he had for his birthday. After opening the present I let them have cake for breakfast, which made them both very happy to say the least. In the evening we went to our house church pool party and everyone threw Aila a mini party. She got to have cake again and I think she thought she was in heaven! LOL


















No comments: