Monday, May 10, 2010

Moving Update

We are moving in 19 days! I am starting to feel the pressure.  We have been so blessed with friends giving us boxes that I don't think we will have to buy any or dig in any dumpsters for any! So yay! I am so stressed with the idea of packing our entire house.  It seems like an impossible task.  I should be packing right now but I thought I would take a minute to vent my stress.  I know it will all get done.  It just is a little overwhelming right now.  It does not help that Doug has been working late every night.  The guy he sold his business to can only clean pools after 2 pm so that makes for a LONG day for Doug.  It is only 1:30 right now and I am already ready for him to come home!

Moving to Texas has also become more real to me.  The shock of it all has worn off.  At times I am so excited about it.  I know that God is totally behind the move and I am so happy that Doug is finally getting his dream job! At other times I start to feel sad knowing that I am leaving my friends and family.  I know that we will make new friends and that this is a new adventure, but it is still hard to leave this life I know for a new one.  Thank God that He will be with me every step of the way.  Friends and family, make sure you call me a lot when we move : )

We are planning on having a going away party on Saturday the 22nd probably around 5:00.  So put it on your calendars and come give us our goodbye hugs.  If anyone wants to help load the moving truck we will be leaving on Saturday the 29th and could use all the help we can get.  Also, if you are in the Houston area we have absolutely no one who can help us unload the truck : ( We will be there June 1st at 10 am. 

Love you guys!
Nessa

No comments: