Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm 2 months Prego!

How's Baby?
This week the baby is about the size of a kidney bean.  Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from the baby's hands and feet, its eyelids practically cover its eyes, breathing tubes extend from its throat to the branches of its developing lungs, and its "tail" is just about gone. In its brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways.

How's Mommy?
Not too bad.  I've had some days with really bad morning sickness, some where I am just a little sick and some where I am not sick at all.  At this point I would say I am more sick than I was with Logan but less sick than I was with Aila.  The hardest thing for me right now is finding something I atually want to eat.  Everyday I like something different than the day before which is making it very hard to grocery shop! I am finding myself having food aversions to foods that I normally love, like toast.  Wierd, I know. 

No comments: