Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Praise God!

It is amazing how God even cares about the little things in our lives. The other night as we were leaving for a walk I said to Doug, "Sometimes I wish we had an umbrella stroller" because Logan is starting to walk more and our double stroller is like a boat! Well while we were on our walk I saw an umbrella stroller at the end of a driveway and asked Doug if he thought they were giving it away. Doug said I was crazy. I asked him to knock on the door and ask, but he still thought I was nuts and said that I should do it. So I did. And not only were they giving it away but I got to meet a sweet girl who is here from California and homesick. God definitely orchestrated the whole thing! How awesome!!!







God also blessed Doug with 2 new pairs of jeans this week. Those of you who know Doug also know that his pants are always stained and ripped from work. A friend gave him 2 pairs that did not fit and they are perfect on Doug!

No comments: