Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Birthday

Friday was my birthday! I started the day off by going to my mom group. It is always nice to get to hang out with other moms and Aila is in need of some more baby girl friends (Logan has a whole little group of boys he plays with that we met through the same group). After group we went home and the kids played and took a little nap. Then it was time to go to the Children's Museum. We met my mom and brother's family there. Logan and Aila were so excited to have their cousins there and of course they love the museum. Some people have said, "You did all kid stuff on your brithday" but I wouldn't have it any other way! My kids are the best and when they are having fun, I am having fun! Check out our millions of pictures:

Aila eating a snack at my mom group:


The kids hangin out at home after group:



Aila exploring:



Aila liked reading this book with daddy:




Logan loved playing "house" in the kitchen. He washed all the dishes, put them away, cooked dinner, and set the table! What a little suzie homemaker!!!
















Nana visited Logan's house:


Aila loves looking at herself in mirrors:



The boys were excited about all the balls to play with:










Slide fun:








Planting a garden:


This vent blows wind up and the boys thought it was hilarious:


Climbing time:




Amber and Caelum:


Our family:




Bike time:







Brody:


Logan:



Aila eating a snack:




Caelum was wore out from all the excitement!:

No comments: