Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Camera!!!

My old camera bit the dust : ( Yes I cried : ( How can I be the mamarazzi without my trusty camera? Luckily I had recently gotten all the pictures off of it so I didn't lose any of them. I called Doug all upset and he pretty much laughed and said we knew it was about to die and he was planning on getting me a new one for Christmas anyway with some of our tax return. He said this way works out better because now I can pick it out. After doing lots of price comparing and research I ended up picking this Fujifilm Finepix camera. It takes 14 mp pictures and can zoom up to 18x! I am still learning all of the features but so far I love it! So there will be more blogs posted and lots of pictures because it looks like my days as the mamarazzi are not yet over : D

No comments: