Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Love Party Planning

I love picking a theme and planning a party all around that theme. Levi's theme was football/ sports.

Here is the invitation I made:

First I made him a football cake:

Then I wrapped the soda bottles to make them look like footballs:

Doug's mom got me some awesome birthday banners and a center piece to decorate with. I put the center piece on the kid table and taped down little helmets for the kids to decorate:

I got this cute flag banner at the dollar tree and some green table clothes that I decorated to make look like a football field:

I found these cute little football bowls at Hobby Lobby. Filled them with sports lollipops, blowers, footballs whistles and football yoyos:

I photoshopped Levi's face on a football player and made little helmets for a pin the tail on the donkey type game where the kids had to try to get the helmet on Levi's face:

This is the table set up ready for all the food to go on it. Doug smoked lots of delicious meat! He made the best ribs I have ever tasted!!!

No comments: