Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Like Trash!

You know how they say, "One man's junk is another man's treasure." Well it is so true. Look at what someone was throwing away last week:

Logan had this awesome spiderman tricycle and it broke beyond repair. Not even a month later and God has provided us with a new bike for the kids.

I also got to dig through someone's trash on Saturday. I am sure I looked like a homeless woman but who cares? They were throwing out beach chairs! and basketballs! and rollerblades! and a giant rolling garbage can! You better believe we loaded up our van! Giant garbage can and all...even if I had to sit on the floor between the kids in the back ; )

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment at Jeremiah 29:11...I HOPE that you will stop by often and read what our precious Lord puts on my heart to share. I'm your latest follower, too. Happy Easter to your and your precious family!