Friday, October 1, 2010

8 Months Pregnant!!!


I am now 8 months pregnant! Levi should arrive in 4-8 weeks!!! So far I have gained 14 lbs and should start gaining about a pound a week from here on out.  I have started going to the ob every 2 weeks and after my next appointment I start going every week!!!  At my last appointment, Levi was measuring 2 weeks behind and I had lost half a pound so the doctor was a little worried.  Logan and Aila always measured behind and I think I lost the weight because I have been feeling great and have been able to be more active.  Plus I stopped drinking soda because I was getting horrible heart burn and I had become completely addicted (darn you cherry dr. pepper!)  The doctor thinks I am going to go early because Levi's head is very low.  She even wants me to wear this belt to try and push him back up a little bit when I walk alot so that he doesn't come too soon. 

I have been getting Levi's clothes all ready.  Next I need to break out all the baby gear- bassinet, swing, boppy pillow, nursing cover, bouncy seat, moby wrap, etc.  It is nice that we already have everything! All I need to get is a blue crib sheet for his crib, some more baby hangers, some diapers, and some plastic storage bins to store his clothes in.  Doug and I also need to tour the hospital where I will be delivering.  Other than that, we are all set for him to arrive!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Love the family pictures at the top - it was fun to read your posts and catch up.