Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Logan is 28 Months Old



Logan is now 2 years and 4 months old! I can't believe that soon I will be able to say he is 2 and 1/2 and before I know it he will be 3! The biggest achievement this month is that as of this week we have stopped using pull ups during the day and diapers at night. He is now completely in underwear. I keep his little potty in his room for night and nap time and he goes in there! No more diaper with duct tape! We used to have to tape it on him because he would rip it off and poop on the floor and play in it! I know, sooooooo gross!

Logan's personality shows more and more every month. He is very big on telling jokes right now. The other day he was joking and said, "Mommy, lotion tastes good! I eat lotion for breakfast!" Then he cracked up. Then he said, " I eat lotion for lunch!" and he cracked up again. He finally said, "I eat lotion for dinner!" and continued laughing for atleast a minute. I guess he has his daddy's joke telling skills! LOL

Logan's favorite things to do are reading lots of books (his favorites are "Kiss Good Night" and "My First Clock Book"), painting pictures, playing with cars, playing soccer, running as fast as he can, and jumping on his trampoline.

No comments: