Friday, September 18, 2009

Aila is 13 Months Old!


Aila might not look it, but she is 13 months old! She is so petite that most people usually think she is somewhere between 6-9 months. I guess she will be tiny like me : ) Her biggest accomplishment this month is walking! She has been taking steps forever but she never did it consistantly. She has now been walking everyday and getting better at it each time. She can turn now and she is trying to learn how to push herself back up when she falls. She does this funny pose with her butt up in the air. It is too cute!

Her eyes have not gotten any darker so I am guessing they will keep their pretty hazel color. I just assumed they would be a nice deep brown like Logan's but they are actually very different. She gets compliments on them all the time. I guess she has her nana to thank for the color!

Aila is a social butterfly. Whenever we go to a playground Aila smiles and waves at all the kids and says "hi" over and over again. I think "hi" and "cat" are her favorite words. Every animal is a cat right now. Even lizzards. It is pretty funny.

No comments: