Friday, September 18, 2009

Kid's Club with Curious George!

Logan is totally in love with Curious George. My Aunt Mary got him a stuffed animal George that Logan takes everywhere. Well yesterday at Kid's Club they had a special guest...Curious George! Logan was so excited. He was smiling the whole time. Logan usually brings his stuffed George every week to Kid's Club but we did not have him this day (George is recovering from major surgery...mommy had to sew his head back on because he had a hole in his neck and stuffing was coming out). We waited on a long line after the show so Logan could take a picture with George. Of course when we finally got up there Logan was petrified and held on to me for dear life and started sucking his thumb (something he does not do much of anymore) and Aila started screaming her head off. I knew Aila would react that way because she is scared of everything, especially people in costume! Logan usually loves them though so it caught me by surprise. I ended up asking the security guard to snap a picture because I could not get Logan to let go of me. The guy probably thought I was torturing my kids.

The characters:




This is what Logan looked like pretty much the whole show:



Logan and Aila watching the show (Yes they are dressed alike! The mall is so big and with Aila walking now I wanted to make sure I would be able to spot the two of them easily! Plus I think it is cute! LOL):



The picture with George (My kids will be in counseling someday over this LOL):


Playtime!:








They love the carousel:



No comments: