Monday, June 29, 2009

July Update


Health: I am completely over my pnumonia!!! I finished my antibiotic on Thursday and my cough is pretty much gone! Aila went right back to nursing with absolutely no problems (Praise the Lord!) and I am finally getting my energy back.

Louisiana: Still no news. We don't expect to hear anything until January now.

House: Still up for a short sale. Our first offer backed out becasue the bank took too long to look at it. The bank is looking at the second offer right now. If that one is not accepted we have 2 more for them to look at so we'll see.

Kids: Aila walked from one couch to the other last week! Since then she has tried to walk every day and has fallen flat on her face every time. Logan's new obsession right now is Elmo and he also loves putting his toys in time out. LOL

Here is my new "mommy card". Vistaprint.com gave me 200 free business cards so I made a card to hand out to mom friends to set up play dates. I blurred out my phone number in the picture because I didn't want that on our blog:

No comments: