Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grown Up Email

I have finally changed my email address. I am no longer budaflyvr@hotmail.com but VanessaSheppard@hotmail.com. Please make note in your address books or contact lists as I will be deleting my old account. I will probably never change it again because it took me over an hour to change my email address on every site (myspace, facebook, youtube, shutterfly, craigslist, blogger, google, babycenter, playfish, couponsense, and about a million others!)

Why the change?
1. I had budaflyvr since highschool
2. My initials are no longer VR
3. People never got my email address. It was supposed to sound like "butterfly" but most people thought I was saying Buddha was fly and that I was Buddhist.
4. I could not picture giving my kids' future teachers that email address. It just seemed unprofessional.

So once again, VanessaSheppard@hotmail.com is my new email address!




No comments: