Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So Sick

I have bronchitis and it might be pneumonia but I have not gotten a chest X-Ray. I am on 1 antibiotic, 2 steroids, Robitussin DM, Tylenol pm, an inhaler and breathing treatments. The doctor told me to take all of these. I have never taken so many meds in my whole life. I don't even like to take Tylenol for a temperature or a headache. The antibiotic and the steroid both make me nauseous and I already cough so hard that I gag and can't keep anything down. Because of all the meds I can't nurse Aila for 10 whole days! This completely sucks. Now Logan has a temperature and Aila feels warm and I couldn't even walk to the computer by myself. I will probably stay home for at least 2 weeks to make sure I am germ free. I would hate to infect someone else. I HATE GERM SPREADERS!!! Doug has been disinfecting our house like crazy. I feel like I am never going to get better and I will be so mad if Aila doesn't nurse after this. At least I have a good supply of milk stored up. I HATE having to pump milk and throw it away. I HATE pumping period but the throwing it away makes it even worse. She finally drank 6 oz. from a bottle today but she was pretty mad about it. I need to go lay down now. I am not answering my phone this week and I am not going to be checking my emails.




No comments: