Thursday, December 1, 2011

Logan and Aila's Christmas Pageant

The kids were so cute in their Christmas Pageant. Aila did not sing and looked like a deer in headlights. Logan sang really loud and was so proud when the audience clapped. When I asked them their favorite part of being in the show they said it was seeing me there : )


Aila didn't sing a word. She even looked at another girl in her class like, "What are you doing?" lol I was surprised because she had been singing the song at home everyday at the top of her lungs.


Here is Logan walking in and the very beginning of his song. Then my camera ran out of memory! AGGgg So I had to delete an old video fast. I got the very end of his first song but then I was atleast able to get all of his second song. I was so mad! But his little smile was adorable. He was so proud of himself:


No comments: