Thursday, September 1, 2011

Guess What?!?


We are EXPECTING BABY #4!!! We think I am about 6 weeks along and according to Babycenter.com I am due around March 23rd. But we will see what the Dr. says.

It is WAY sooner than we would have planned to have another baby but we know God's plans are always better than our own and are psyched to meet our new lil prince or princess.

We really had no idea so it took some time for the shock to wear off. I thought I was fighting off some kind of stomach bug. I started sleeping a lot more last week and feeling queezy. And all I wanted to eat was garlic bread. Strange...Then our friends came over and she said she hadn't been feeling well and she was going to go home and take a pregnancy test.

That is when it hit me...Could I be pregnant? I had had a period this month but it only lasted a day. I thought maybe it was because I am still nursing. So the next day Doug went and got 2 dollar store pregnancy tests just so we could be sure that I was NOT pregnant. Within a matter of seconds 2 lines popped up. Yes, 2! Not 1! I started screaming, Doug! Doug! We couldn't believe it. Luckily he got two tests so I could take another one just to be sure. So I took the other one and we got 0 lines! 0? What does that mean? Inconclusive!!! Stupid dollar store test!

So we waited 2 days and Doug got me 2 tests from Walgreens. And sure enough...2 lines! So no it was not a stomach bug. It was morning sickness.

Levi and the new baby will be 19 months apart. That's 4 more months than Logan and Aila are apart. But when I had Logan and Aila it was only the two of them. I sure hope I am as a good of a mommy as God seems to think I am because now I will have 4 kids 4 and under! WOW! You can say that again! WOW!

Please be praying for a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy. I know that from Levi's miracle that I should not be stressing out and know that God is in control but I am already worrying like crazy. I keep waiting for a miscarriage to happen. I keep waiting to start hemmoraging like I did with Levi. I am dreading ever hearing the words "Bed Rest" ever again! I am taking it super easy this pregnancy and already told the kids I will not be picking them up. I am not doing my step areobics class any more and sticking to slow walking on a treadmill.

Please pray that God will ease my fears and keep me and the baby healthy!

No comments: