Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet the Teacher Night

Thursday was Open House for Logan and Aila's preschool. Aila's teacher couldn't be there on Thursday because her son was getting married that day so she had it on Tuesday. It worked out well because I was able to listen to Aila's teacher's full presentations without having to skip out early to go see Logan's teacher.

Both kids got excellent teachers and I can't wait to see how they will do this year. Logan's teacher asked the kids to find their names on their cubbies and Logan found his first and told his teacher, "Here is my name! L-O-G-A-N, that is how you spell Logan." Maybe he won't be so shy this year like he was last year.

Aila was so excited to be at school because Logan went there last year and she couldn't wait to be a "big girl" and go to school like her older brother. I don't think I will have to worry about first day jitters with her because when we got there she said, "You can go now mommy. I want to play with the toys and my new friends."

Aila at her desk:

Aila with her teacher:

Me with the kids before going to Open House:

Logan and Aila in front of the school:

Logan at his desk:

No comments: