Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bzz Campaign for Sprout organic Baby Food



Most of you know by now that I am a Bzz Agent. This means that I get to try out products for free and then I get to tell you about them and share coupons with you : ) The campaign I am involved in right now is for Sprout Organic Baby Food.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It is 100% USDA certified organic! There are no sugars or perservitives added! And there are no artifical flavors or colors added! Plus it comes in a really neat resealable package that doesn't leak all over my diaper bag.

So when I can't make my own baby food for Levi, or if I am on the go, this is my next best choice for providing nourishment for my little miracle.

Check out all of the yummy flavors at http://www.sproutbabyfood.com/

Levi's favorite is roasted bananas and brown rice. Yummy!

No comments: