Sunday, April 28, 2013

Aunt Mary and Nana Come to Visit!

My mom and aunt came for a surprise visit for spring break! Doug told me he had a surprise and I would not stop pestering him.  He refused to tell me but I checked his computer and found "directions from Mesa to Houston"  and then I saw my mom had called him and I figured it out!  I hate not knowing stuff! LOL It was so great to have my mom and Aunt Mary here! I love them so much and I wish they never had to leave :(

 
Nana put sponge rollers in Aila's hair like she used to do to mine when I was little:
 
 
My Aunt Mary had never eaten at Chic Fil A before!!!
 
We all went to the park:
 
Just hanging at home:
 
My mom got on the trampoline with the kids! She is still a kid at heart!
 
Aila wanted to fix Aunt Mary's hair:
 
Nana giving Ariah some of her sippy cup:
 
We treated them to pizza :)
 
Our last meal together :(
 
Video of Nana jumping on the trampoline with the kids:
 

No comments: